Saturday, January 28, 2012

Summer Shopping Spree

The sales during this time of the year always make me go crazy-irresponsible with my money. BUT I still love my most recent buys <3 Despite spending almost half my summer holiday pay in just one week, it just feels so worth- for now at least...

Sass and Bide Get it together skirt sale- originally $190 ($70)

Milana Lulu Flats in Burgundy ($199)



Sass and Bide Raising the Bar denim ($270)



Bettina Liano Ace colour lust jeans in tan sale- originally $180 ($99)



Max & co. Abilita boots sale- originally $540 ($200)



One Teaspoon Lets find a beautiful place to get lost bikini sale- originally $180 ($48)



One Teaspoon Chateau plaited tri bikini sale- originally $120 ($48)



One teaspoon defender mission tee in port ($70)



Kookai Bib necklace ($50)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...