Thursday, February 2, 2012

Kate Moss in Sass and Bide's Raising the Bar jeans - again

Yes that's right- Kate Moss is wearing MY jeans again!!!
She was spotted in the Sass and Bide Raising the Bar denim earlier this year and recently, she's been sporting the leopard print jeans again!! (although styled very differently!)
I should probably get on it and start wearing my pair out as well..... considering the fact that it costs AU$270 and even Kate Moss thinks that that means she should wear it more than once, I need to puck up the courage to let these daring pants see the day of light!


To see how Kate wore S&B's jeans previously, go to my previous blog post: http://doyoueverseeunicorns.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/my-love-for-denim.html and it is picture no. 4

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...